- How do I change my mailing address for shareholder communications?
- You can change this information directly with our transfer agent, contact info below. If you use the website, you will need to register, but will be able to get future access to information online.
Telephone: 888-789-8408 or 720-414-6896
- What is Gaia, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol GAIA.
- When was Gaia, Inc. incorporated?
- When did Gaia, Inc. become a public company?
October 29, 1999
- Where is Gaia, Inc. located?
833 West South Boulder Road
Louisville, CO 80027
- When is Gaia, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Gaia, Inc.'s transfer agent?
C/O Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions
P.O. BOX 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717
Toll Free: 888-789-8408
- Who is Gaia, Inc.'s independent auditor?
- Armanino LLP
999 18th St. Suite 2 1400
Denver, CO 80202
- Who is Gaia, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Bartlit Beck LLP
1801 Wewatta St., Suite 1200
Denver, CO 80202
- Whom can I contact for general information about Gaia, Inc.?
Gateway Investor Relations
- Where can I find Gaia's machine-readable files in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule?
- The machine-readable files required to be publicly available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule are available here: https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.